Driller’s promote the company’s safety program, and operate the drilling and hoisting equipment.
- Petroleum Safety Training
- First Aid/CPR
- Loader Operator
- Confined Space
- Rig Tech 3
- Fall Protection
- Rig Rescue
- Boiler Ticket
- 1st Line and/or 2nd Line
The duties of a Driller include but are not limited to the following:
- Lead crew member in charge of Drill Crew
- Know and adhere to all Predator procedures and practices, and ensure crew members are doing the same.
- Promote the Company’s Safety Program and ensure all employees, service personnel and visitors adhere to Predator safety standards and policies, as well as Government safety regulations.
- Report all incidents.
- Operate the drilling and hoisting equipment.
- Must become familiar with the BOP.
- Ensure that the crew is continually training in the optimum safe performance of their duties
- Properly taking care of personnel protection and mechanical equipment by conducting on the job training.
- Ensure all paper work is completed correctly.
- Responsible to conduct safety drills.
- Help organize crews.
- Must maintain a close relationship with the Rig Manager and crew.
Benefits of Working At Predator
- Have fun and enjoy what you do
- Join a growing, industry leading company
- Career advancement opportunities
- Feel confident with our extensive training initiatives
- Get competitive industry wages and benefits