What qualities do we look for?
Predator Drilling INC is a fast-paced, close knit group. We are looking for dynamic self-starters who can work within our Core Values of Safety, Respect, Accountability, Teamwork and Performance Excellence.
The duties of the Drilling Crews include but are not limited to:
- Execute and promote the Company’s Safety Program and ensure all employees, service personnel and visitors adhere to Predator safety standards and policies, as well as Government safety regulations.
- Ensure that the crew is continually training in the optimum safe performance of their duties
- Properly taking care of personnel protection and mechanical equipment by conducting on the job training.
- Responsible to condition the drilling fluid and maintain mud pumps.
- Ensures that preventative maintenance is performed on all equipment above the drill floor and all equipment associated with the drilling fluid system. Inspect shale shakers, mud agitators, hoses, connectors, slashpumps and suction line pulsation dampeners daily to ensure proper working order.
- Ensure that all equipment is kept clean.
- Ensure that preventative maintenance is performed on all equipment.
- Ability to work in extreme temperatures
- A minimum certification of Valid H2S, Standard First Aid, CSO and Wildlife Level ll
- Comprehensive Training
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Comprehensive employee benefits program
- Employee advancement and growth opportunities
- Welcome and friendly working environment
Predator Drilling INC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment.
Benefits of Working At Predator
- Have fun and enjoy what you do
- Join a growing, industry leading company
- Career advancement opportunities
- Feel confident with our extensive training initiatives
- Get competitive industry wages and benefits