In addition to assisting the Derrickhand and Driller, the Floorhand also performs duties of an all-around worker on the drilling rig floor.
- Common Safety Orientation (CSO)
- First Aid/CPR
- Loader Operator
The duties of a Floorhand include but are not limited to the following job requirements:
- Learn and be knowledgeable of and adhere to the Company’s Safety Policy, procedures and practices as well as all Government safety regulations pertaining to the area and encourage others to do the same.
- Support and promote the Company Safety Program
- Set an example to fellow crew members
- Ensure the drill floor is kept clean and orderly
- Ensure the Preventative Maintenance checklist is performed on all equipment
- Inspect equipment such as tongs, pipe, ect. and ensure they are in proper working order
- Inspect and grease Kelly bushing, wirelines unit, etc.
- Inspect and service Draw-works
Benefits of Working At Predator
- Have fun and enjoy what you do
- Join a growing, industry leading company
- Career advancement opportunities
- Feel confident with our extensive training initiatives
- Get competitive industry wages and benefits