This is a full-time position with an approximate split of 50% office and 50% field exposure. The successful candidate shall provide a wide range of training, inspections, investigations, and auditing services within the HSSE team to facilitate the efficient operation of the department.
What qualities do we look for?
Predator Drilling LLC is a fast-paced, close knit group, looking for dynamic and self-starters who can work within our Core Values of Safety, Respect, Accountability, Teamwork and Performance Excellence.
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in a health and safety role within the Oil and Gas Industry,
- CSM, CHST, CSHO or equivalent certification would be an asset
- Comprehensive knowledge of federal and state occupational health and safety regulations and directives,
- Comprehensive knowledge of Process Safety Management systems
- Excellent judgement and genuine concern for health and safety,
- Strong computer aptitude in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and SharePoint,
- Effective, high-level organization skills,
- Strong verbal and written communication skills,
- Strong time management skills with the ability to manage short deadlines,
- Strong computer aptitude, and
- Ability to work well with others as well as independently.
- Comprehensive Training
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Comprehensive employee benefits program
- Employee advancement and growth opportunities
- Welcoming and friendly working environment
Predator Drilling LLC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment.
Benefits of Working At Predator
- Have fun and enjoy what you do
- Join a growing, industry leading company
- Career advancement opportunities
- Feel confident with our extensive training initiatives
- Get competitive industry wages and benefits