Minor repair work on equipment should be accomplished by the Motorhand.
- Common Safety Orientation (CSO)
- First Aid/CPR
- Loader Operator
- Confined Space
- Rig Tech 1
The duties of a Motorhand include but are not limited to the following:
- Learn and be knowledgeable of and adhere to the Company’s Safety Policy, Procedures and Practices, as well as Government safety regulations.
- Support and promote the Company’s Safety Program to all employees.
- Set an example to fellow employees by adhering to all Safe Work Practices and Policies.
- Instigate, encourage and participate in weekly safety meetings, rig inspections, the Safety Program and Hazard ID Program.
- Report ALL incidents.
- Ensure that all equipment is kept clean.
- Ensure that preventative maintenance is performed on all equipment.
- Responsible to check the following:
- Oil levels
- Coolant levels
- Oil leaks
- All gauges
- Check for noise and vibrations
- Change oil when required
Benefits of Working At Predator
- Have fun and enjoy what you do
- Join a growing, industry leading company
- Career advancement opportunities
- Feel confident with our extensive training initiatives
- Get competitive industry wages and benefits